Friday, June 5, 2009

Temple Open House

This morning the girls, Raelynn, Max, Felisha, Grandma Chase and I went to the Oquirrh Hills Temple Open House in South Jordan. It was great and was so comforted going through the beautiful rooms. There were so many amazing paintings of Christ and I wish I could have them all to decorate my house. There is new paintings that I have never seen before and my Grandma and I are going to find out the name of the artist, I'm terrible at describing art but the paintings seemed almost watercolor and dreamlike, simple but vibrantly detailed. They really were amazing! While I was sitting in the sealing room at the end of the tour, I was so comforted that I would be able to go through the temple someday and I am so happy that I have began that road in order to go. So, anyways, it was great and for those of you who are thinking about going, do! Its wonderful and hey! You get cookies and bottled water at the end...that's new!

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

Thanks for inviting us!! It was very beautiful!

Sally said...

We also went! It was so beautiful!! I am so glad that we live so close to it! You kids are so cute!!