Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This Weekend...

The girls and I had a great time this weekend! Saturday we stayed home all day and planted the garden, took naps and did yardwork. It sounds boring but it was really fun...Hailee was a great help. Abigail had a great time playiing in the van while we worked.
We have planted zuchinni, tomatoes, corn, beans, spinach, cantelope, beets, pumpkins, broccoli and then we have another area where we planted strawberries. The yard already has apricot trees and raspberry bushes so I'm way excited and hope everything grows all right.
Now we just need to fence in the gardens so that the kids and Annie stop tramping through them, I'm getting tired of yelling NOOOOO!!! Everytime we are outside.
On Sunday, after church, Felisha came and picked us up and we went to Big Sandwash Resevoir. We had fun taking pics, playing in the water and watching as poor Abigail lost control and dived into the water on the boat ramp.


Felisha did grab her fast out of the water and took her to the truck to get her clothes off, change her diaper and dry her off and warm her up. The whole time she was saying, "cold! cold!". Even now as I write this blog, she is watching me put these pictures in and she is saying, "cold, mom!" Precious!



Dont worry, she survived and she wasn't traumatized by the whole event, actually, we all think that this child can't be traumatized. It's a little worrisome.

My pregnant belly...24 1/2 weeks...not much to it but I definitly feel the difference.
Other Pics of the girls having fun....


3 comments:

Becca said...

Look at you and your cute girls! you all look beautiful! I hope you are doing well! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Safire said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

Kristie Lynn said...

Wow! I'm surprised no one has called me a mean mom for laughing as my daughter falls into the water, lol!