Monday, December 8, 2008

So this is Christmas...

I am happy to report that Christmas...in my book is officially here! Not only is Hailee's stocking up on the fireplace mantel but we finally got snow today. Hailee's stocking is so cute and when it is out I really feel Christmas in the air. I don't know why it just makes me happy.
I was getting jealous because Salt Lake was getting snowstorms already and I couldn't help but feel unincluded from the winter feel of the season but today...we got some. Unfortunately, it's colder out here and the snow quickly turns into hard ice but, hey! It's snow and I am happy to see it (maybe not drive in it but...)

(Hailee's stocking is the big smiley face, it giggles! And there's Abigail)

Three days until I get to go to Salt Lake and pick up Hailee for the weekend! I cannot wait and I'm so excited to see my little girl. I love her so much and miss her when she is gone. I try to talk to her on the phone but it's not the same as being with her and talking to her together as mommy and daughter. She is so important to me and I'm so greatful that God blessed me with her in my life.
I will add pictures in the morning of the beautiful snow and mantel but I need to finish studying for all my finals that I have this week in school. Ahhh....the semester is almost over, YAY!!! Just had to take a break and update.

(our backyard)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Cute pics! I love Christmas too! I am happy you'll be in town next weekend. I 'll just e-mail you details