Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Today we celebrated Christmas together. Yes, it was 3 days late but we wanted to wait for Hailee to join us and Santa made a special trip just to deliver his presents. It was lots of fun and the girls are pretty excited about their new stuff. Grandma and Grandpa Melville got Abigail a slide and she doesn't stop playing on it.
Hailee was way excited about her new Leapster game and cute horse shirt also from Grandma and Grandpa Melville,

The girls also opened presents from my Aunt Stacy and Uncle David. Abigail got a cute stuffed monkey (which she loves giving loves to) and Hailee opened a cute little chef set complete with brownie mix, mixing spoon, apron and pot holder.
Hailee had me open presents from "Santa" though I'm a little annoyed "Santa" got me anything because we said we weren't going to get presents for each other. Oh well! I got a new robe and pajamas which are going to keep me warm in this terrible COLD weather.

But of coarse the highlight and main event is the presents that Santa brought and I must say that Santa did great this year. Hailee asked Santa at the mall for a growing puppy that was black and white and Santa had to google on the internet to figure out what she was talking about but he found it. And Abigail got a cool new farm animal and barn set. She is trying to make animal sounds and it is so cute, Santa thought it could help.


I would just like to thank our family and friends for such a wonderful holiday season. I am so blessed to have the home that I have, my healthy and adorable daughters and Greg working hard to provide everything that we have for us. I'm thankful for every minute that I get to share with Hailee and everytime I see her I can't help but be in awe in her development and beauty. I am also so very thankful for my little monkey, Abigail. Though she can be a handful, and her busyness is enough to drive you crazy, I love it and I love being with her. I am so thankful for my family...my parents, Greg's parents, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and all. They are so supportive and I am so glad they are all in my life. I am thankful for my friends near and far, old and new. It's so great to have shoulders to lean on when you need it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

2 comments:

Annalee said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the pictures. Crazy that we are both back in the basin huh??

Sally said...

Looks like you had fun1 How are you? Do you have a new phone number?