Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feeling so Greatful!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted any blogs but so much has been happening and it has been hard to get most anything done.

Last night, I came home from work and was completely overwhelmed by the help, support, love and extra shoves that I have received in the past month. I just wanted to thank everybody espicially my family and friends for all their love and support and all of their EXTRA help! I could not have made it through any of this without you. My parents have been so wonderful and awesome and I couldn't help but be in awe at all that they have done for me in the past little while. They have been amazing and I am so thankful for them. They have helped me with my home, my girls and pushed me to keep going even when I felt like I couldn't or just wanted to give up. I thankful for Lynn and Linda for being able to talk to them through this tough time I just wish it was happier for all. I'm thankful for those who have helped me be able to survive and continue on in life, from financial, to emotional to mental strength. If it wasn't for all the help and support that I have received, me and my girls would not be where we are today. I'm thankful to my sisters and my grandma for their constant phone calls and caring and kind words. I love you!


I'm especially thankful for my girls...if it wasnt for them, I don't think I would be able to exist. They have lifted me up when I was down and kept me going when I wanted to give up. They cheer me up when I'm sad and I love their loves and kisses.


Words cannot express completely how I feel right now from the sadness to the appreciatevness but I am working on it. I know that this is just the beginning of a long and hard journey but I now feel like I can face it and I'm ready.


Again, thank you to everyone and I love you all so much. Thank you for everything you do for me and my girls!

No comments: