Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today was my birthday (guess you couldn't figure that out from the title) and I had such an awesome day...I have to say that it was the best in years, oddly enough, despite everything going on. Hailee came in my room and woke me up and said, "Happy Birthday Mommy!!" I was utterly shocked and so happy and appreciative that she remembered! For 6, she is sooooo smart! Anyways, we got ready, I got Abigail up and had a great breakfast of Fruit Loops (yum!). Abigail was in a great mood and so was Hailee. We played in the house for a while then went on walk to run errands. Can I tell you how great it is to be able to run errands and WALK around town because everything is close enough to our home? I talked to my sister Laura and my mommy then we went swimming in Vernal. Vernal is 30 minutes away so the girls were very antsy when we finally pulled up to the rec center. We had so much fun playing in the water (sorry I didn't take any pictures, the clumsiness I'm experiencing with my pregnancy made me anxious of taking my camera into the water)! Abigail loved the slides and jumping around in the water and attempting to float in her vest, she is such a smart girl! Hailee, once in her life vest freely roamed around the pool and did what she wanted to. She is getting to be a good little swimmer, with support that is. After we left the pool, we went home and ate lunch, watched a little TV (ahhhhh! TV!) then played outside. My dad picked up Hailee to go shopping for a present for me (they had planned this the night before) while I cooked dinner for my family. Yes, it is odd that I cooked dinner, but I really do love cooking and we had my yummy Fettucine Alfredo and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Mom and Felisha arrived from their trip to Salt Lake so we ate and then they had me open presents. I loved my gifts from mom, dad, Felisha and Grandma tucker, they got me maternity clothes (thank goodness cause my clothes are already getting to be so tight!) but the best gift was from Hailee. Apparently, her and Papa went to three stores to find me purple glasses but couldn't find any so she got a purple coffee mug and a pink margarita glass. They were so precious! I'm sure my dad had to portray great patience with her while trying to find her gift that she was dead set on giving me. It was great talking to my friends today...Christie, Melanie and Rich. I love you all and thanks for a great birthday


PS sorry this turned into a journal entry but I wanted to give you an idea of an idea of what a great day I had but your probably questioning my thought in that. Goodnight!

(This picture was taken 2 weeks ago when the girls, Felisha and I went to lunch in Vernal)

2 comments:

Safire said...

Happy Birthday! And I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!

Raelynn said...

I am about to cry! I don't want to miss everyone anymore!! Why did you all have to move! :( Maybe one day we will be together again.