Monday, March 23, 2009

Today...

I woke up this morning from this amazing dream and as I was coming out of my grogginess, I thought, hey! This is the perfect idea for a book, but you know what? Now that I have waited until the end of the day, I can't remember it. There goes my million dollar idea! Don't worry though, I still have the idea from before, just need to find the time to start on it.
Today was a milestone for Abigail...I put her in a toddler bed (well, converted her crib into one). I was waiting until her birthday to do it but the little monkey just climbs in and out of the crib now and so I figured it would be less of a fall if I just did it. She did so great for her nap...she went to sleep and stay in bed! Then when I got home from work, Felisha told me that she was so cute, she laid down in her bed with her head on the pillow and her arms folded over the blanket and her babies next to her and she went to sleep. I pray this continues! I am so proud of her and I cant believe that she is almost two! My goodness how time flies! (I will try to sneak in and get a picture of her sleeping before she wakes up in her big girl bed in the morning)
Once again, I need to thank my parents and Felisha for ALL the help that they give me. The work that they have done on the house is amazing! I could never have done all of this without them. I wanted to cry when I walked into my kitchen tonite and saw the work they have done. It was amazing! They all take care of Abigail for me so I can catch up on bills that have been piled on me and I'm so thankful for them. Tomorrow will be the true test of whether it has all been worth it or not.
I also need to thank my good friend Jenn and her husband, the help they provided me this weekend was amazing and I am so greatful to be able to do laundry in my own home. Its so great not have to go to the laundromat or drive to my parents to do it. I can now stay at home and enjoy my time with my girls and accomplish chores at home...ahhhh....chores....blah!
I forgot to mention last week that Hailee went with me to my doctors appointment on Monday and we heard the baby's heartbeat, that was exciting for me because I hadn't heard it as of yet and then Dr. Williams asked Hailee if she wanted to see the baby and she said Sure! We went to the ultrasound room and we got to see the little one. It was funny because it started moving its hand up and down and Dr. Williams told Hailee it was waving to her. I think she enjoyed that. But the little stinker was breech so we couldn't see if it was a boy or girl...so we will have to wait and see. It was great involving Hailee, the girls at work asked if I was going to have Hailee there when I have the baby, joking saying she would be my birthing coach and I told them I didn't want to traumatize her. She will probably be in school by then anyways.
All I can say is I LOVE MY GIRLS and I am thankful for them everyday.

No comments: