Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Bluebell Cornmaze

October 15, 2008
For Hailee's weekend visit we went to the Bluebell cornmaze. We had lots of fun! First the girls played in the corn box (instead of a sand box...it was a shed full of corn!)...Hailee loved it and had a blast but Abigail didn't think to much of it.


Next we played in the hay maze...



We then went to the goat walk...

Down the PVC slide...

And then into the cornmaze!



We made it out and then the girls rode on the Cow train...

And then we posed for some self pics by the haystacks.



It was so much fun and I'm so glad Hailee was with us! Her teacher told me that she told everybody in class about her visit to the cornmaze. I love her and I love every minute I get to spend with her, I wish it were more.

3 comments:

Raelynn said...

So cute!! I miss you guys!

Sally said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Sheree said...

How fun!! We went one similar to that and had a great time! Michael loved it!