Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We were given a couch and loveseat for our new house but they were COVERED in animal dander. I thought I could clean them off but they were bad! I began to have major asthma attacks one after the other Thursday night and by 3 a.m. Friday morning, my inhaler had run out and I wasn't going to make it til 8 a.m. when I was supposed to be in Salt Lake. Greg, Abigail and I left by 4 a.m. to get me a new inhaler in Salt Lake City. My parents (who were already in Park City) ran to Salt Lake to get my inhaler from Walgreens and we met them back at their condo around 6 a.m. and I was saved! I was so excited to go to Hailee's school for her class party and then take her home with us for the weekend. At her school, I dressed her up in her costume that we got for her (thanks mom and dad!) then I went with her and her class to visit her 5th grade buddy, Ava.

After that, we went back to her classroom and played games, made necklaces and treats and had a great time.

We drove home to Roosevelt, excited to show Hailee our new home and then I took the girls trick or treating. Hailee was so excited to be a witch and Papa found the most fitting costume for Abigail, she was a monkey!



Abigail lasted for about 3 houses and then stayed at home with daddy to pass out candy while Hailee and I headed out to hit up some more houses and then a trunk or treat at our new church. She was very happy with her stash! Later on we carved pumpkins. We had a lot of fun!


And here is Hailee singing the cutest Halloween song!


And yes, we got rid of the couches...sadly.

1 comment:

Renae S. said...

I love your blog! I love Hailee's Halloween song! Hope you all are doing well with the move!