Sunday, November 16, 2008

Visiting Salt Lake City

We are in Salt Lake City for the next week and I'm so happy to be spending time here with Hailee and planning to visit friends and all.

Last night we had our annual Chase Thanksgiving Dinner feast. It was funn seeing everybody...Ward, Paula, Tyson, Marilyn, Jordan, Chelsea, Cameron, Gene, Kathy and Paul. Plus there was all of us who are staying at the Draper house for the week...my parents, Raelynn, Lincoln, Max, Grandma Chase, Felisha, her friend Brandon and then me and my two girls. What a big crowd! And the food was great! I ate too much, as usual....I just love Thanksgiving food though. Oh well.


(Top Pic: Kathy, Paul, Paula, Grandma Chase) (Middle pic: Marilyn, Tyson, Brandon, Felisha) (Bottom pic: Lincoln and Raelynn

(Top pic: Grandma Chase and Felisha) (Bottom Pic: Max)
(Top pic: Abigail and me) (Middle Pic: Me and Hailee) (Bottom Pic: Papa playing with Hailee)

1 comment:

Raelynn said...

We are one good looking family!!