Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our new house!

We finally got a house! We are living in Roosevelt which is 10 minutes from Myton. It's a bigger "city" and it's close to our jobs and everything. It is a huge house! Older home though, you can tell by the wallpaper, haha! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, large kitchen, 1 car garage and a backyard with a garden, spring planting here I come! I'm so happy and greatful to be in a home. I am also greatful to my parents for letting us stay with them for a month so that we were able to get established out here in the Basin. Thank you mom, dad and Felisha. I don't know what we would do without you! Hailee was here this weekend and she loves it! She also has the biggest room in the house, which is pretty cool for a five year old. I have met some of my neighbors and they seem nice, well, except for the really annoying, always barking dogs next door. We are going to be doing a bit of fixing up to the inside of the house. Our landlord is pretty easy going and said to do whatever we wanted to do to make the house look good. I hope to live here for quite awhile until we save up enough money to be able to build the house that we really want. I don't want to move again unless it is our final move. Moving is awful!!






Here are videos of the inside!

Part 1



Part 2

Part 3

No comments: