Wednesday, April 1, 2009

18 Weeks

I've decided it's time to start the count "up" to the time the little stinker is born. I'm so excited...I don't know why considering the circumstances and I do get anxious and wonder if I'm crazy when I look in the backseat of my car and try to imagine 3 carseats back there and they are all full but I've never felt so much peace in my life since things have happened recently and that is the best feeling that I haven't had in a very long time.
Since I'm starting to get a tummy (I know! A lot of people are rolling their eyes and saying 'yeah, right!') I've decided to document this one (I had Felisha take a picture for this week). I'm sad when I look back at my past pregnancies and I hid from a camera or always had my arms in front of my belly hiding it but not this time! I'm enjoying that little bump and excited for it to grow.

I've also been feeling it move and all I can relate it to lately is something rolling around on your tummy giving you motion sickness (not to mention the most excruciating heartburn!) and then little jabs now and then. I can already tell that it is going to be a little monkey like Abigail from what we've seen on the ultrasound and just the way it feels when it moves...I am soooooo in trouble!

Next week is the "big" ultrasound at the hospital where they do all the measurements and stuff so maybe we will see then what it is but I'm pretty sure I have a good idea ;)


Ummmm...I don't look very happy in this picture because I was smiling then Felisha took the picture at the wrong time, lol (love you sis!)! But can you see it? There's a bump! I know...I'm a dork.

1 comment: