Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ultrasound

I had the ultrasound today and I'm excited to announce that the ultrasound tech was 90% sure that the baby is a girl! I know...another girl! I'm destined to be like my mom, I guess. I will have Dr. Williams check next week to see if he can for sure tell. The ultrasound tech said that she was keeping her legs tight together, as my mom said, "being a proper lady."
For those of you who know me, I am really excited, I know I wanted a boy but this is a blessing meant to be I'm sure, where I do not have to buy so much to get ready for the baby.

Emma Lynn

3 comments:

Raelynn said...

Congrats! I love the name!

Safire said...

Yay! Baby girls are so sweet. And what a beautiful name. :)

Sheree said...

Ya!!! Congratulations! I am excited for you! For as much as I wanted you to have a boy, it's definitely a blessing for you to have a girl because you do have everything!

That is great!!