Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Weekend

I was so excited for Easter this year! Hailee was with us and I was prepared for it!
Friday, we had great fun at the park up the street from our home.

Saturday, we cleaned the house and decorated eggs.
The Easter bunny was up until midnight putting together baskets and stuffing eggs for the next morning and then she was up at 5:30 a.m. to hide the eggs around the front room, put out the baskets and get ready for church before the girls got up.Abigail wandered into my room just before 7 a.m. just when I was finishing getting ready....perfect timing!!! So we went into Hailee's room and went to wake her up.
Hailee slowly woke up then we attacked baskets

and Hailee showed Abigail how to hunt for Easter eggs.

Then we got ready for church. My girls were awesome and we had a great day!

I'm sorry these blogs were so late but we hope you all had a great and happy Easter and remembered the true meaning of Easter.

No comments: